The Carolina Panthers have re-signed veteran safety Eric Reid to a three-year deal worth more than $22 million and could raise the total value of the deal to $24 million, according to NFL.com’s Mike Silver.
Reid, 27, was set to hit unrestricted free agency this offseason, but will not test the open market, opting to stay in Carolina.
Reid collected 71 tackles, five passes defensed, one interception, and one sack this season for Carolina.
Panthers Re-Sign Kyle Love
The Carolina Panthers have re-signed defensive tackle Kyle Love to a one-year pact, according to an official team announcement.
Love, 32, played in all 16 games as part of a defensive line rotation last season, taking 468 snaps in total for the Panthers.
Panthers Sign Bruce Irvin
- Dolphins, Reshad Jones Likely Parting Ways
- Cowboys Pick Up Ezekiel Elliott’s Fifth-Year Option
- Cowboys Start Contract Extension Talks with Dak Prescott, Amari Cooper
- Patriots Sign Demaryius Thomas
- Bears’ Zach Miller Announced Retirement
- Chargers, Travis Benjamin Agree to Contract Extension
- 49ers’ Cedric Thornton Ends Retirement
- Green Bay Packers2 years ago
Aaron Rodgers Wants To Be Playing For Packers When He Turns 40
- AFC2 years ago
Dolphins Ryan Tannehill Suffers No Structural Damage To Knee
- News5 months ago
DeSean Jackson Likely Done with Buccaneers
- AFC1 year ago
Steelers’ Mike Mitchell Fined $48K For Late Hit On Chiefs’ Alex Smith
- AFC6 months ago
Dolphins Need to Trade for Derek Carr
- AFC4 months ago
Mike Tannenbaum Essentially Fired by Dolphins
- Dallas Cowboys8 months ago
Cowboys Increased Trade Offer for Earl Thomas
- AFC2 years ago
Dolphins Ryan Tannehill To Miss Significant Time, May Need Season Ending Surgery