According to ESPN’s Lindsey Thiry, despite the fact that the Rams inked McVay to a five-year pact when they hired him back in 2017, they could be looking to extend that deal with three years still remaining.
The Rams would be wise to ensure that McVay is around for a long time to come, especially after the job he has done in bringing them to a Super Bowl game.
Rams Sign Blake Bortles
Bortles was recently released from the Jacksonville Jaguars, where he spent his entire career before being unceremoniously benched in 2018, and ultimately released this offseason.
Bortles will now backup Rams’ starting quarterback Jared Goff.
Rams Re-Sign Dante Fowler Jr.
Fowler, who was set to hit free agency this week, will now remain in Los Angeles on what is being described as a “significant deal” one-year deal worth $14 million, according to NFL Network insider Ian Rapoport.
Rams Signing Eric Weddle
- Dolphins, Reshad Jones Likely Parting Ways
- Cowboys Pick Up Ezekiel Elliott’s Fifth-Year Option
- Cowboys Start Contract Extension Talks with Dak Prescott, Amari Cooper
- Patriots Sign Demaryius Thomas
- Bears’ Zach Miller Announced Retirement
- Chargers, Travis Benjamin Agree to Contract Extension
- 49ers’ Cedric Thornton Ends Retirement
- Green Bay Packers2 years ago
Aaron Rodgers Wants To Be Playing For Packers When He Turns 40
- AFC2 years ago
Dolphins Ryan Tannehill Suffers No Structural Damage To Knee
- News5 months ago
DeSean Jackson Likely Done with Buccaneers
- AFC1 year ago
Steelers’ Mike Mitchell Fined $48K For Late Hit On Chiefs’ Alex Smith
- AFC6 months ago
Dolphins Need to Trade for Derek Carr
- AFC4 months ago
Mike Tannenbaum Essentially Fired by Dolphins
- Dallas Cowboys8 months ago
Cowboys Increased Trade Offer for Earl Thomas
- AFC2 years ago
Dolphins Ryan Tannehill To Miss Significant Time, May Need Season Ending Surgery